School Trips - Warsaw
Our company was founded in 1981 by Polish Teachers’ Union looking to create educational tours outside of the classroom to some of the most exciting destinations in Poland. We’ve continued in that tradition, customizing tours to Cracow, Warsaw and beyond.
We specialize in large group travel, taking care of the reservations for meals, guided tours, performances, and other attractions. We build itineraries for any age group and for tours with any focus.
Below you will find our most popular destinations:
3-day Warsaw itinerary
• Copernicus Science Center
• Royal Castle
• Warsaw Historical Museum
• World War II sites and monuments
• Highest building in Poland – terrace view
• Army Museum
• Walk around new football stadium
• Zoological Garden
• Evening in jazz music club